We have a need in our school district for an Occupational Therapist. We are looking for someone who is positive and enthusiastic about helping our students.
Location: Near SeaTac, WA
- Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy
- AOTA License
- full time position (37.5 hrs)
- K through 12
- 22/23 School Year (Sept 2022 - June 2023)
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process. Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 678-710-7985.
Looking forward to speaking!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement