Calling on SLPs (Clinical fellows too!) looking to live and work in sunny San Diego! Soliant is working with a school in the area of Oceanside, CA to place a contract Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Work with elementary school students
- Caseload consists of students in Resource classrooms
Additional information about responsibilities to be discussed during a direct interview with district administrators.
The schedule is full- or part-time. We seek applicants who have a great demeanor, and who communicate well with the students in their care, and with their co-workers.
Education and license requirements:
- Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- California license in Speech-Language Pathology
Whether you are an SLP embarking on your clinical fellowship experience, or a mid-career SLP looking to make a change, this position could be your next professional home.
To apply, please send an updated resume to Monica Guu at [email protected] Phone inquiries are welcome, at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement