Virtual Positions in Ohio- School Psychologists APPLY nowResponsibilities:
- Counseling and Intervention: Supporting students facing academic, social, emotional, and behavioral challenges.
- Collaboration: Working with teachers, parents, and professionals to develop effective strategies.
- Data Analysis: Analyzing data to inform decision-making and evaluate interventions.
- Ethics and Professional Standards: Adhering to ethical guidelines and professional standards.
- Professional Development: Committing to ongoing learning and staying updated on best practices.
- Preferred Master's Degree in School Psychology.
- Remote experience within the field is preferred.
- Part-Time or Full-Time availability.
- Meeting all licensing requirements.
Priscilla Espinosa Account Executive
Soliant | www.soliant.com
5550 Peachtree Parkway, Peachtree Corners, GA 30092
As a School Psychologist in a virtual setting, you can make a positive impact on children's lives, regardless of their location. This role allows you to enhance your skills while enjoying the flexibility of working from home. By sharing your knowledge and passion, you can provide crucial support to students who lack access to specialized services.
Join our network of tele professionals and apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement