Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Soliant is seeking a full-time SLP (Speech Pathologist) to work with students in K-12. Soliant is assisting a school with a supportive team near Cincinnati, Ohio.
There are great benefits to working with Soliant. We can customize your employment package precisely to fit your needs. We are scheduling interviews today.
- ASAP - Last day of current school year
- 35 Hours/5 Days a Week
- Caseload: Approximately 60 students with a variety of disabilities.
- Schedule will be at Children's Home one day; Gamble Montessori one day; Hughes High School 2 days; Mt. Washington Elementary-one day. Gamble, Hughes and Mt. Washington have a full time SLP in the building that will help support the SLP.
- Ohio SLP license
- Master's in Communication and Sciences or Speech and Language Pathology
Clinical Fellows can and will be considered for employment. (Supervision guaranteed if offer is extended)
Pay and Benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- 401k with generous company matching
- CEU Reimbursement
- Scheduled and guaranteed hours
- $38-$52 per hour (based on experience and qualifications)
- Travel contracts available for qualified applicants (Relocation reimbursements and housing/meal stipends)
Perks of a Soliant contract:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Support for credentialing and CEUs
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract, Schools, Speech-Language Pathologist, SLP, CCC, CFY
Soliant - (678) 451-1026
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement