Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Location: North Dayton Area, Ohio
Position Type: Full-Time
Desired Work Schedule: 7:30 AM or 8:00 AM start time dependent on building assignment
Are you a dedicated and experienced Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) looking for an opportunity to make a meaningful impact in the field of special education? We are seeking a qualified BCBA to join our team in the North Dayton area of Ohio. In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to supervise BCBA candidates, consult with MTSS (Multi-Tiered System of Support) teams, conduct Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA), and assist in the development and implementation of Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP) while contributing to Tier 2 and Tier 3 planning for a population primarily consisting of elementary school students.
- Supervise BCBA candidates, providing mentorship and guidance.
- Collaborate with MTSS teams to support students' academic and behavioral needs.
- Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA) to analyze challenging behaviors.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and monitoring of Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP).
- Contribute to Tier 2 and Tier 3 planning to address students' individualized needs.
- Maintain a caseload of approximately 45 students, focusing on consultative services rather than direct service provision.
- Collaborate with school staff, parents, and external partners to promote positive behavior change.
- Provide training and professional development as needed to enhance the understanding of behavioral interventions.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification is required.
- Previous experience in a similar role is required.
- Knowledge of special education laws and regulations is preferred.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work in multiple school buildings within the North Dayton area.
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience and qualifications.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Supportive work environment.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Access to school/district-provided laptop and resources.
Join our team and make a difference in the lives of students in the North Dayton area. Apply today to become a valued member of our team and contribute to the success of our students.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement