Olympia, WA: School-based SLPA (Speech-Language Pathology Assistant)
Olympia, WA 23 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - SLPA
Job Type All Job Types
Soliant has partnered with a wonderful school located 30 minutes south of Olympia, WA to place an SLPA for the remainder of the school year.
The SLPA is needed to assist an SLP providing services via teletherapy. Responsibilities include:
- Supervising students when evaluations or assessments are being done; ensuring students stay on task during sessions
- Assist with carrying out therapy plans
- Consulting with SLP to discuss modifications to therapy goals if necessary
This position is 30 days a week, starting ASAP and ending this school year.
- Up-to-date SLPA license in the state of Washington.
- Upon extension of job offer, applicants will be required to conduct a background check and drug screen
To apply, please contact Monica Guu. I look forward to speaking with you.
Senior Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement