Soliant Health had a new opportunity present itself earlier this week, an outpatient Oncology clinic within a hospital located in Arizona is looking to bring on an Oncology Pharmacist for a 90-day contractionary period before hiring permanently with the intent to be trained for future management. This opportunity provides potential upward mobility and overall growth within your career.
Since this opportunity is in the State of Arizona, I understand that would be a big move for some candidates, so we are able to assist with some relocation/travel accommodation stipends. In addition, your housing would be covered by the hospital during your contract period.
Below I have included a job description for this position. If you`re interested feel free to send me your resume through email with the subject line, “Oncology Pharmacist Position – Arizona”. Paige.Strain@Soliant.com
No AZ license required, only needs active/clear license anywhere in the U.S.
- Candidate will not only be checking/verifying orders but needs to experienced enough to make recommendations and work with a team to develop procedure and streamline protocol.
- Will apply clinical guidance and support for all processes related to oncology and specialty medications.
- Reports to Director of Pharmacy Operations. Assists the Director of Pharmacy Operations and the Executive Pharmacy Director in the implementation of policies and projects, both new and old.
- Use of Allscripts & Pyxis
- Will be working with two Oncologists/Nursing team. Candidate MUST HAVE a winning personality, flexible, relaxed and comfortable in a diverse environment interacting with the diverse staff and patient population.
Housing provided on-site. 90-day commitment . Goal is to be Directly Hired following the 90-day period and trained for future management. Qualifications :
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement