We have partnered with a school district looking for a Full-Time Special Education Teacher. This contract position is for the two months. We are seeking candidates with a passion for children and a willingness to adjust to students with different learning styles.
- Full-Time; Monday – Friday (35 Hours Weekly)
- Start Date: ASAP; End Date: June 2022
- Caseload can include the following, but not limited to:
- 6 Students (4th-8th Grade Age Range)
- Self-Contained Classroom (Behavior Intervention Specialist)
- Experience with collaboration, co-teaching, presentation of lesson plans, creating assessments, differentiation to meet all student’s needs, scaffolding of activities.
- Certified in Special Education General Curriculum by the State of AZ
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferably in Special Education
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply below. This position is actively hiring and looking for placement as soon as possible. We are completing screenings for applicants daily. All applicants will be contacted within a 48-hour minimum time frame.
Mya Huggins I Account Executive I (678)-710-7541
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement