Have flexibility in making your own schedule. Join us VocoVision!
We are now accepting applications for a Speech Language Pathologist position in Texas. The tele therapist will service a mild to moderate caseload of K-12 school students. They will provide remote services, manage IEP’s and student logs, and attend meetings as needed. The ideal therapist should possess excellent communication skills, ability to adapt, tech savviness, and be a team player.
Candidates will be trained on how to use our teletherapy platform and will receive training on how to adapt onsite practices for tele-therapy. Support will be provided while on assignment by our clinical and tech team. Compensation is 1099 pay scale and must be able to get liability insurance. Hours will be guaranteed each week for all direct and indirect services at same rate.
- ASHA CCC’s
- Active State License & Certification
- 2 years of recent experience in school settings
- Out of state applicants who do not have a TX license, must also be licensed in the state they reside
- Updated computer with high-speed internet
What you will get:
- Work From Home
- Paid weekly
- Guaranteed Weekly Hours/Pay
To be a part of our team, email resume/references to [email protected] or call Kelly Perez directly at (678) 367-4912 to discuss this position further.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement