Find more flexibility at your job and a better work/life balance by working from home as a tele-therapist. VocoVision, a division of Soliant Health, is working with a school district in Virginia to find a passionate Speech Language Pathologist that can interview now for the 2022-23 school year. This is a great district with lots of support so apply today to secure an exciting new position!
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- Masters in in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active licensure in Virginia
- Able to lead IEPs and perform evaluations
- Hours: 8:15- 3:45
- 5 days a week
- 2022-23 school year
- Mid 50s caseload - mostly mild, some moderate - all speech only
- Some 1:1 and small group
- 1099 contractor position
- Guaranteed hours for all direct/indirect services
To be considered immediately, email your resume to [email protected], or call Jeremy Senterfitt at 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement