Speech Language Pathology ( Onsite or Remote)
Start your career in a wonderful and supportive school district that has a SLP position open. They are looking for a for a full or part time, teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). Previous experience with pediatric care or school-based experience is a plus but not required. When you apply you will be immediately considered by the school district with or without experience with children.
- Evaluate, diagnose and speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Provide training and education to family/caregivers and other professionals.
- Create individualized programs to meet the student’s needs.
- Collaborate with teachers and other Speech Language Pathologists.
- K-12 caseload (case load preference will be considered!)
- Full or part time hours (create a schedule that works best for you!!)
- W2 or 1099 (you get to be your own boss!)
- For Virtual Position- Paid the same amount for direct and indirect services
- Virtual- No more spending money on gas! Work from the comfort of your own home!
- Virtual work with a virtual learning kit and 24/7 technical support included
- The rest of the school year
- School/Pediatric experience preferred
- Master's Degree in Communication Disorders/Speech-Language Pathology
- State license required or ability to acquire before starting
- Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based/ on school budget.
For immediate placement in this Speech Therapy job opening and long-term support send your resume to: [email protected]
Account Executive | Soliant
Phone Number | (470) 482-6527
[email protected] | www.soliant.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement