Onsite or Virtual Speech Language Pathologist for 23/24 School Year | Lancaster, NH
Lancaster, NH 8 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
For the upcoming school year, our school district in Lancaster, NH is hiring a Speech-Language Pathologist for an onsite or virtual position. We are actively scheduling virtual interviews with our administration team. Please see the details below for this fantastic opportunity!
Location: Lancaster, NH
- Part Time
- Full 2023-2024 School Year
- Start Date: August 1, 2023
- End Date: June 2, 2024
- District is likely to renew for next school year, depending on job performance.
- Caseload: Flexible, Supervision probably (mild-moderate behavior)
- Ages: Pre-K - 21 years of age
- Multiple positions available
- Virtual: 100% remote
- Zoom Interview!
- Active SLP Licensure in the state of New Hampshire
- Newly graduates are welcome to apply!
- Must pass a tech screen before interviewing.
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rate
- Paid Weekly - Direct Deposit
- Virtual Clinical Advisory Team - Full-Time Support
- Matching 401K
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Work-From-Home Flexibility
- Independent Contracting
Please send a copy of your resume to Alexus Newsome via email in order to be reviewed right away. After receiving your application, I'll be in touch with you to discuss the employment process and find out more about you.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement