Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
For the upcoming school year, our school district in Kent, WA is hiring a Speech-Language Pathologist for an onsite position. We are actively scheduling virtual interviews with our administration team. Please see the details below for this fantastic opportunity!
Location: Kent, WA
- Full Time (37.5 hours a week)
- Full 2023-2024 School Year
- Start Date: August 23, 2023
- End Date: June 14, 2024
- District is likely to renew for next school year, depending on job performance.
- Caseload: Varies
- Multiple positions available
- Zoom Interview!
- Active SLP Licensure in the state of Washington
- Newly graduates are welcome to apply!
- Schools experience preferred
- Prefers individuals with CCCs but will consider CFs
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rate
- Paid Weekly - Direct Deposit
- Virtual Clinical Advisory Team - Full-Time Support
- Matching 401K
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Please send a copy of your resume to Alexus Newsome via email in order to be reviewed right away. After receiving your application, I'll be in touch with you to discuss the employment process and find out more about you.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement