Onsite Speech Language Pathologist for Summer School 2023 | Olympia, WA
Olympia, WA 12 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
For the upcoming school year, our school district in Olympia, WA is hiring a Speech-Language Pathologist for an onsite position. We are actively scheduling virtual interviews with our administration team. Please see the details below for this fantastic opportunity!
Location: Olympia, WA
- Part Time
- 3.5 hours (9:00 - 12:00), 3 days per week (Monday - Thursday)
- Start Date: July 5, 2023
- End Date: August 3, 2024
- District is likely to renew for next school year, depending on job performance.
- Caseload: Varies
- Multiple positions available
- Zoom Interview!
- Active SLP Licensure in the state of Washington
- Schools experience preferred
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rate
- Paid Weekly - Direct Deposit
- Virtual Clinical Advisory Team - Full-Time Support
- Matching 401K
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Please send a copy of your resume to Alexus Newsome via email in order to be reviewed right away. After receiving your application, I'll be in touch with you to discuss the employment process and find out more about you.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement