SLP Vacancy – South Bend, IN – 8/14/23-6/3/24
Job Title: Speech-Language Pathologist
We are looking for a highly motivated Speech-Language (SLP) Pathologist in the South Bend, Indiana area. This position will be full-time, covering 37.5 hours per week. The ideal SLP candidate should have appropriate state licensure/certification for the position and experience working in a school setting.
The SLP's primary responsibilities will include assessments, speech, language and communication therapy, and other related services as deemed necessary. These services should be provided in compliance with IDEA, Indiana Behavior Support, and other applicable laws, regulations and standards. This individual will provide direct and indirect services to students, families, and school personnel as needed, help with and attend IEP meetings, and collaborate with educational teams and specialists.
• Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology with appropriate state licensure/certification
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in a school setting
• Knowledge and understanding of language, speech, and hearing development and their relationship to learning
• Understanding of state and federal laws such as IDEA, ABA, and other applicable regulations
• Honesty and strong work ethic
Please submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected] no later than 8/7/23.
We look forward to your submissions!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement