A school district near the Dolton, IL area is accepting candidates to interview for Special Education Teachers for the upcoming school year. New Graduates and out-of-state candidates are welcome to Apply Now!
- Full time position(may have part time needs as well)
- Manageable Caseload
- K-12 age groups (may be placed by preference)
- Self-Contained, Resource, Inclusion classroom settings
- Must be licensed in Illinois
- Ready to Interview!
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Benefits, Vision, Dental, and 401(k) offered
- Tax-free stipends available to those who qualify
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and send your resume to Marcquis Fleming by email at: [email protected] for more information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement