Are you a Speech Language Pathologist in search of a school that will allow you to truly utilize your skillset? Soliant is seeking a licensed Speech Language Pathologist ready to start! You will be providing direct therapy services to students at this full-time position.
You will be responsible for developing individual education plans for each speech-language child with the classroom teacher, parent, and other appropriate professionals. The therapist is accountable for planning therapy sessions, using appropriate diagnostic tools, and therapy techniques to support the program.
- Location: Onsite
- Position: Full-time
- Term: Full School Year 22/23
- Experience: School setting experience preferred
- Caseload: High School Students
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Speech-Language Pathology
- Will consider an SLPA with schools experience
- Licensed SLP-CCC
- PA State Licensure
- Contract; Guaranteed Hours
- Hourly Pay; Check Every Friday
*Prior to starting, you must hold a master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology and Active Licensure in the state of PA. Interviews are quickly being scheduled as of now.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement