Are you a Speech Language Pathologist or Assistant in search of a school that will allow you to truly utilize your skillset? Soliant is seeking a licensed Speech Language Pathologist ready to start! You will be providing direct therapy services to students at this full-time position. This position will be for a long-term substitute for the school.
You will be responsible for developing individual education plans for each speech-language child with the classroom teacher, parent, and other appropriate professionals. The therapist is accountable for planning therapy sessions, using appropriate diagnostic tools, and therapy techniques to support the program. As a therapist, you will be required to perform assessments and report writing.
- Location: Onsite
- Position: Full-Time
- Term: JAN 2023 – JUNE 2023
- Caseload: TBD During Interview
- Interview: Zoom
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Speech-Language Pathology
- Bachelor’s degree for assistants
- Schools experience preferred
- Licensed SLP-CCC
- MD State Licensure
- Contract; Guaranteed Hours
- Hourly Pay; Check Every Friday
*Prior to starting, you must hold a master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology and Active Licensure in the state of MD. Interviews are quickly being scheduled as of now.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement