Operating Room Registered Nurse - Travel contract in Nashua, New Hampshire
Nashua, NH 17 days agoApply Now
Category Nursing - RN-PACU
Job Type Travel
Operating Room Registered Nurse - travel contract located in Nashua, New Hampshire
We are interviewing for a OR RN for a travel assignment New Hampshire. See below for details, how to apply, etc.
- OR RN
- Shift: Days (6:45a-3:15p)
- Hours: 5x8's (40 hours weekly)
- Start: 6/5 - 13 weeks
- BLS, ACLS
- Active NH RN State license
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 3 years of previous Nursing experience
- General, Ortho, Trauma, Neuro, Spine, Dental
- Uro, GYN, Vascular, Robotics, ENT, Podiatry
What is a fun fact about Nashua NH?
It was twice named "Best Place to Live in America" by Money Magazine. It developed around the previously thriving textile industry. The downtown serves as the region's commercial and entertainment center.
If interested, please reach out to Dalton Rentz @ Soliant
Direct Phone: (678) 710 -7552
Email: [email protected]
“Success is where preparation and opportunity meet” – Bobby Unser.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement