Soliant Health is currently seeking an experienced Operating Room Registered Nurse (OR RN) to work at a facility in North Billings, MT. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in a surgical setting, as well as a valid MT or compact RN license.
- Assess, plan, and implement patient care plans in collaboration with physicians and other healthcare professionals
- Monitor patients' vital signs and maintain medical records
- Assist in surgical procedures and postoperative care
- Administer medications and provide patient education
- Communicate with patients and their families regarding their care
- Valid MT or compact RN license
- BLS certification
- ACLS certification preferred
- 2+ years of OR RN experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Soliant Health offers competitive travel stipends for qualified candidates.
- Candidates will be reimbursed for mileage to and from the job site.
- Soliant Health can provide housing assistance for candidates who need it.
- Candidates will be provided with a daily per diem for meals.
If you are interested in this OR RN position in North Billings, MT, please apply online and submit your resume.
1.) Email your resume to [email protected]
2.) Complete our skills checklist and list me Wesley as the recruiter soliant.com/skillschecklist/
200 Galleria Pkwy Atlanta, GA 30339
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement