Are you an experienced OR RN with Level 1 and travel experience seeking an exciting opportunity in Cleveland, OH? Look no further! We have just the position for you. We are currently seeking a skilled and dedicated OR RN to join our team.
- Required qualifications:
- Must have Level 1 and travel experience
- 2 years of recent OR experience (circulating and scrubbing within the last 6 months)
- Specific skillset in ORTHO/NEURO/ENT/Vascular procedures
- ACLS and BLS certifications (In Hand)
- 13-week contract
- 3 late shifts
- 2 weekend obligations (12-hour shifts, in-house or call)
- Floating may be required to other ORs within the facility, including pre-op, post-op, and PACU
Please note the following requirements:
- Candidates cannot request off more than 8 days, with no more than 5 consecutive days off. Any requested time off exceeding this requirement will result in immediate removal and the need to adjust the requested time off to meet the policy before resubmitting.
- Candidates within 60 miles will qualify for the Local Rate
Cleveland, OH is a vibrant city with a rich cultural scene, excellent healthcare facilities, and a thriving community. Known for its world-class hospitals and research institutions, Cleveland offers a wide range of opportunities for professional growth and a high quality of life.
If you meet the requirements and are ready to take your OR nursing career to the next level, we encourage you to apply today! Join our team as an OR RN in Cleveland, OH, and contribute to the delivery of exceptional surgical care in a dynamic and supportive environment.
Want to move quickly? Email your resume to [email protected], get a head start and fill out a skills checklist and reference my name -Erin Hayes.
Sr. Account Executive / Cath/OR Healthcare Recruiter
"We make life better for those who make lives better."
Soliant Health is an accredited healthcare talent agency that equips hospitals and healthcare providers with highly-skilled professionals. Choose Soliant Health for your next contract assignment!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement