Soliant Health is currently seeking a well-rounded OR-RN traveler for a Level 1 trauma center in Charleston, SC. The position is for 10 hours a day, four days a week, or 4x10's with the possibility of overtime. We are looking for team members who are committed to providing exceptional care and can perform highly specialized cases like vascular, neuro and robotics. Scrub experience is a must-have.
- Provide patient care before, during and after surgical procedures.
- Work collaboratively with surgeons, anesthesiologists, and surgical technologists to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
- Set up surgical instruments, equipment, and supplies for procedures.
- Perform highly specialized cases like vascular, neuro and robotics.
- Assist with positioning and preparing patients for surgery.
- Evaluate patients’ vital signs and monitor their condition throughout the surgical procedure.
- Maintain a sterile field during surgical procedures.
- Administer medications and anesthesia as directed by the surgeon or anesthesiologist.
- Document all aspects of care according to facility policy and standards.
- Active RN license in the state of South Carolina or a compact state license.
- BLS and ACLS certification.
- Minimum of two years of OR experience.
- Scrub experience required.
- Level 1 trauma center experience preferred.
- Ability to perform highly specialized cases like vascular, neuro and robotics.
We offer competitive pay rates, travel stipends, and comprehensive benefits packages to our travelers. If you are a dedicated and experienced OR-RN who is looking for an exciting new opportunity in Charleston, SC, we want to hear from you! Apply today to learn more about this exciting travel position.
Serious Inquires only, for immediate consideration email me an updated copy of your resume and three professional references at [email protected] I will contact you within 24 hours.
1.) Email your resume to [email protected]
2.) Complete our skills checklist and list me Wesley as the recruiter soliant.com/skillschecklist/
200 Galleria Pkwy Atlanta, GA 30339
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement