Get an interview this week!
At Soliant, we aim to make life better for those who make lives better.
To OT's who enjoy working with school-aged populations in school settings, we have still have opportunities for you this school year!
To qualify you must:
- Have active license Occupational Therapy licensure in the state of Illinois
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active or pending DOE certificate
- Case load: K-6th
- Full Time
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- · Quick interview and hiring process
- · Competitive pay
- · License reimbursement
- · Health benefits
- · 401k
- · Paid time off
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement