Category Nursing - RN-PACU
Job Type Contract
Soliant Health is looking for PACU RNs to fill its available positions in Cape Cod, MA. Whether you're a seasoned traveler looking for their next assignment, or a PACU nurse looking to gain some experience, this position would be perfect for you! For more information about this job or to learn about other available positions, reach out to Leonard Simmons at (678) 367-0984.
- 13 weeks
- All Candidates must be proficient in EPIC, an assessment exam will be given on the first day**
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Basic Life Support Certification required and must maintain certification.
- ACLS and PALS certifications within 6 months of position and must maintain certification.
- One (1) year (within the last five (5) years) recent experience required in ICU/CVICU/CVPA/ER or SDC/PACU.
- Prior SDC or PACU experience required*
- 40 hours per week
- 9a-530p, 10a-6:30p and 11a-7:30p Mon-Fri
Soliant offers competitive pay, including potential benefit packages depending on your needs. This position will not last long as it is stationed in a premier hospital in the Cape!
Leonard Simmons- Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement