Soliant is working with a small, suburban school community near Palatine, IL, and is seeking a contract Speech-Language Pathologist to assist with an FMLA opening.
Details of the position below:
- Full-time (32.5 hours per week)
- Leave of absence coverage for one semester
- Applicants will work with K-5 students
We seek applicants who are communicative, collaborative, and passionate about helping students. Position may be extended dependent on the team's needs.
- Illinois SLP license
- PEL, issued by the Illinois State Board of Education
Please apply by using the form below. Or, contact Monica Guu at [email protected] or (770) 723-3774 with questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement