Soliant has partnered with a school located 30 minutes outside of Palm Springs, CA to interview Speech-Language Pathologists for the upcoming semester.
Details of the position below:
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- Work with elementary school students and 10 students in an ASD Special Day Class
- Caseload numbers: approx. 50
- Start: mid January 2019
- End: end of school year (early June)
Both ASHA-certified SLPs and Clinical Fellows are welcome to apply. We seek well-organized SLPs who are team players and solution-oriented.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Conduct evaluations and assessments of students' speech and language development; diagnose students with speech/language impediments
- Develop Individualized Education Plan (IEP) goals in consultation with district SLPs
- Provide speech-language therapy, document student progress, and complete paperwork pertinent to the provision of services, or to Medicaid billing
- Participate in IEP meetings, and communicating speech and language goals to student care-givers
Additional details relating to the caseload, and building assignments, will be discussed during an interview with the administrators.
We seek applicants who bring solid clinical knowledge, are well-organized, and are adept communicators.
To apply, please upload an updated resume using the button below, or e-mail Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries as well at (770) 723-3774.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement