Soliant is working with a school district in the Broomall, PA area that needs a Paraprofessional! The district needs the paraprofessional full-time, for the 2022-2023 school year, to help in all schools. If you would like to become a member of our team and expand your career, apply now!
· Full-Time ( 37.5 hours per week)
· K-12th grade
·Job Duties: Provide 1:1 assistant in a general education classroom for special education students or Instructional assistant duties, assisting the lead teacher.
· Must be willing to come on-site
- associate's degree, paraprofessional praxis exam, or experience working with children with disabilities
If interested in the position, please apply online and send your resume to Johnny LaRocca by email at: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement