Soliant has an opening for a Paraprofessional Teacher position in California for the remainder school year.
About the Position:
- Start/End Date: ASAP / May 26th, 2023
• Hours Per Week (excluding lunch breaks): 27.5 Hours/Week, 7:45AM-1:15PM
• Caseload/Job Details: (Must be willing to be flexible, see below.)
-Caseload could be anywhere from K-12, likely including Severely/Profoundly Handicapped students. Student(s) may have severe behavior issues and require toileting.
-Candidate will either be assigned to a classroom (no more than 12 students) providing general PARA assistance or working 1:1 on student with significant needs.
-Based on the needs, school may transfer PARA to a new caseload than initially assigned.
• Required Credentials/Non-Negotiables:
-Previous experience working with students with significant needs. ABA experience strongly suggested, comfortable with toileting/severe behaviors of all ages.
-1 Completed Supervisor Reference
- Interviewing ASAP
- Please reach out for more information
This position is available to be filled immediately. For questions/consideration, please contact Brittany Poston directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement