Soliant is assisting a school near Fullerton, PA that is seeking a few Paraprofessionals that can start as soon as possible. The Paraprofessionals will be responsible working in either a Preschool or Kindergarten classroom, assisting the teacher and students as needed throughout the school day.
The school district has partnered with Soliant Education Staffing to find qualified candidates and arrange interviews. Please see the details below, and submit an application if you are interested in being considered for one of these openings.
- Paraprofessional / Teacher's Aide
- Full 2023-2024 school year
- Full-time position
- Benefits packages available: We offer medical, dental, vision, life, and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match
- Minimum Requirement: Previous experience working with students in a professional setting
For more information about the openings, please contact Clarissa Majors of Soliant Education Staffing at (678) 710-7955.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement