Soliant is looking for a Paraprofessional for a school district in the area! The paraprofessional will be responsible for assisting special educators and daily student activities in the classroom environment. The responsibilities will vary between daily tasks and needs for student success. Review the qualifications & job description below.
· Bachelor’s degree OR Paraprofessional certificate.
· Schools experience preferred
· Full time: 35+ hours per week
· K-12th caseload
· 2022-2023 school year until June 2023
If interested, please contact Halle Hughes for more information on this job opportunity at (678)- 748- 5347 or email at [email protected]
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement