Location: Near Bremerton, Washington
Employment Type: Contract, Full-Time
Schedule: Monday - Friday 32.5 hours
School Year: 2023/2024
Are you passionate about supporting students' learning and growth? We are seeking dedicated and caring School Paraprofessionals to join our team for the 2023/2024 school year. As a Paraprofessional, you will play a crucial role in providing valuable assistance to teachers and helping students succeed in school settings.
Position Summary: As a School Paraprofessional, you will work closely with teachers and students to create a positive and inclusive learning environment. Your support will be essential in meeting the educational needs of students and ensuring their academic and personal development.
- Assist teachers in implementing lesson plans and instructional activities.
- Provide one-on-one and small group support to students, reinforcing learning concepts and promoting skill development.
- Assist in managing classroom behavior and fostering a positive learning environment.
- Support students with special needs, ensuring they can fully participate in classroom activities.
- Help with classroom organization, materials preparation, and maintaining a tidy and organized learning space.
- Assist with transitioning students between activities and locations within the school.
- Collaborate with teachers and other school staff to address students' individual needs and challenges.
- Communicate effectively with students, teachers, and parents to provide progress updates and support.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience working with children or in an educational setting is preferred.
- Passion for working with students and supporting their academic and social growth.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with teachers, students, and parents.
- Ability to follow directions, maintain confidentiality, and work effectively as part of a team.
- Competitive hourly pay.
- Weekly pay
- Healthcare benefits available for all full time contractors
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on students' educational journey.
- Professional development opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge.
To obtain more details on the position, contact Chandler Boyd at 678-459-1144
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement