Soliant Education is working on behalf of an exceptional school district in the Detroit, Michigan area to fill a vacancy for a Paraprofessional. Additional details about the position are listed below:
• Full time hours (30 hours/week)
• Caseload Elementary to HS students
• Work IN-PERSON at school
• Good communications, interpersonal and record keeping skills.
• Ability/desire to work with technology and computers.
• Ability to work cooperatively with students and staff.
• Ability to supervise students
• Ability to take direction.
• Ability to maintain regular attendance, which includes completing an assigned day.
• Must have Paraprofessional or Instructional Assistant experience
• High school Diploma
• Offer services to provide a positive impact on students
• Collaborate with students teachers, parents etc.
• Competitive compensation
• 401k plan with Wells Fargo
• United Health care: Medical, Vision and Dental
For consideration or more information, please apply directly or contact Logan Markham at (678) 538-6748 or Logan.Markham@soliant.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement