Soliant Health has an opening for a Paraprofessional in Prescott, WI., for the 2022 - 2023 school year.
Paraprofessionals provide instructional, behavioral, and other support to students in and outside of the classroom. Paraprofessionals often work one-on-one with students who receive special education and related services or those who have a 504 plan.
Paraprofessional skills and qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to assist in classroom instruction and learning.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to work closely with children.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Ability to remain calm and patient at all times.
- Knowledge of classroom subjects.
- Paras (multiple needs)
Near the border with Minnesota
To learn about this and other opportunities, TEXT or CALL James Brown 770-810-7221 and send your most recent resume to [email protected].
Senior Account Executive
Cell: (770) 810-7221
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement