Are you looking for a new opportunity in a supportive school district? We are currently looking for a teacher assistant near Westminster, VT. This opportunity will be for the remainder of the 22/23 school year.
- Hours: 7:45-3:30
- Caseload: floating based on classroom needs.
- Start: ASAP
- End: EOSY
- Working with children that need additional support
- Supporting bus duties, lunch duties, class changes
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience working with special education children, required.
- Competitive hourly pay
- Weekly paychecks!
- Comprehensive benefits for full-time employees
- Interview assistance and support!
We are actively interviewing now. Are you interested in this role? If so, apply today! You can also text or call me directly at 678-538-6399. Once your resume has been reviewed, I will be in touch regarding the next steps of the hiring process!
Samaria Johnson, Recruiter
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement