Paraprofessional Needs in Augusta Area, GA *Interviewing Now* || 23-24 SY
Augusta, GA 16 days agoApply Now
Certified Paraprofessional/Teacher's Assistant (TA) - 23/24 School Year
Position Type: Contract
Duration: ASAP – May 24, 2024
Hours: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week
School Levels: Elementary, Middle, and High Schools
Caseload: Specific caseload information will be discussed during the interview.
We are seeking a Certified Paraprofessional/Teacher's Assistant for the 2023/2024 school year to join our dedicated educational team in the state of Georgia. This is a contract position with guaranteed hours, offering competitive pay.
- Collaborate with classroom teachers to provide instructional support to students in various educational settings.
- Assist in the implementation of lesson plans and educational activities.
- Offer individualized attention and support to students with diverse learning needs.
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom environment.
- Utilize effective classroom management techniques.
- Assist with the maintenance of educational materials and resources.
- Participate in professional development opportunities as required.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Certification as a Paraprofessional in the state of Georgia.
- Willingness to step in as the primary classroom teacher when necessary.
- Successful completion of the ParaPro Assessment. Details and test locations can be found here: ParaPro Assessment Information.
- Ability to register for the GACE Paraprofessional Assessment, either at a Prometric test center or at home, through the Prometric website.
- Competitive compensation.
- Guaranteed hours for the duration of the contract.
- Quick interview and hiring process.
If you are passionate about education, dedicated to supporting students, and meet the above qualifications, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
For inquiries and to apply, please contact:
Jaden Dorn Phone: 470-508-2938
Contract Details: This position offers competitive pay and guaranteed hours. The interview and hiring process will be conducted promptly. Interested candidates are encouraged to contact Jaden Dorn at 470-508-2938 to inquire about the contract position.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement