Paraprofessional Needs North of Oxnard, CA *Interviewing Now* || 23-24 SY
Oxnard, CA 20 days agoApply Now
Job Title: Paraprofessional
Location: California (CA)
Type: Contract Position
Hours: Full-time (35 hours per week)
Caseload: K-8th Grade
We are seeking a dedicated Paraprofessional to join our team in California (CA). This is a contract position with guaranteed hours, offering competitive pay. If you are passionate about supporting students and have experience working with a diverse range of learners, we encourage you to apply.
- Collaborate with teachers and educational staff to provide support to students within the K-8th grade caseload.
- Assist in implementing individualized education plans (IEPs) and 504 plans, as required.
- Offer one-on-one or small group support to students with varying learning needs.
- Promote a positive and inclusive classroom environment.
- Assist in classroom management and behavior intervention strategies.
- Provide instructional support and reinforce learning concepts.
- Support students with activities of daily living, if necessary.
- Maintain open and effective communication with teachers, parents, and school staff.
- Uphold confidentiality and adhere to all school policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Education or related field is a plus.
- Previous experience working with K-8th grade students in an educational setting is preferred.
- Knowledge of special education and the IEP process is advantageous.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patience, empathy, and a genuine desire to help students succeed.
- Ability to follow directions and work collaboratively in a team.
- This is a contract position with guaranteed hours.
- The hiring process includes a quick interview.
- Competitive pay is offered.
- State of California (CA) location.
Contract Details: This position offers competitive pay and guaranteed hours. The interview and hiring process will be conducted promptly. Interested candidates are encouraged to contact Jaden Dorn at 470-508-2938 to inquire about the contract position.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement