Category Schools - Paraprofessional
Job Type Contract
A school district in the Hollis, New Hampshire area is now interviewing contracted educational assistants and paraprofessionals for the remainder of the school year. If you hold this certification and are interested in the position, apply today with your resume.
- Support students within special education classrooms
- Students hold various disabilities such as emotional, behavior, and Autism
- Assist with toileting, independent functioning and safety
- Work under the supervision of the classroom special education teacher
- Full time
- Ready to interview and hire
- Paraprofessional will be assigned to one school within the district
- Now - remainder of the school year, potential for renewal
At Soliant, we make life better for those who make lives better. We partner with school districts across the United States by finding dedicated school professionals who have each child’s best interest at heart.
Apply now or email Catherine your resume at [email protected] for immediate consideration. Schools are ready to interview and hire quickly!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement