Category Schools - Paraprofessional
Job Type Contract
Soliant Health is partnering with a school district in the Fullerton PA area for Full-time Paraprofessional (PARA) positions. This is an ideal position for caring individuals who love working in a school setting & helping special needs children. If this describes you, please apply as soon as possible for consideration.
- Will interview, offer, and hire ASAP!!
- Full time: Mon-Fri
- Start/End: ASAP- EOSY
- Caseload: K-12th grade students; Various disabilities
- Must possess an associate degree or higher or participate in 20 hours of approved staff development activities annually
- School experience preferred
- Weekly Paychecks
- CEU Reimbursements
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- We offer Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k) for On-site Full-time positions
Feel free to contact me via phone, text or email at 678-748-5320 for any additional information!
Senior Account Executive | Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement