Paraprofessional (PARA) Needed for the 23/24 School Year Gainesville City, GA
Gainesville City, GA 13 days agoApply Now
Paraprofessional (PARA) Needed for the
23/24 School Year – Gainesville City, GA
- Full time
- Caseload is supporting Speech Language Pathologist
- Efficiently handle IEP paperwork to ensure compliance and individualized support.
- Demonstrate strong classroom management skills to create an optimal learning environment.
- Organize and assist with small group activities to enhance student engagement.
- Associate degree or higher.
- Para certification
- Competitive weekly compensation, recognizing and rewarding your expertise and dedication.
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance coverage, prioritizing your well-being and providing peace of mind.
- Participate in our 401(K) Matching Program, supporting your financial goals and future planning.
Join our team to make a lasting impact on students' lives! Passionate about supporting students? Submit your resume now for consideration. For inquiries, contact me directly.
Tione Jones | Educational Recruiter | Phone: 770-882-2033
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement