Paraprofessional (PARA) / Teacher's Assistant
Job Duties, Responsibilities:
- Participating in lesson planning sessions and communicating with parents and school officials.
- Co-teaching lessons under the Teacher's guidance, leading small groups or individual instruction and discussions, and reviewing classwork.
- Supervising students in and out of the classroom.
- Attending to students' physical, personal, academic, and emotional needs.
West Hills, California
Credentials/Certifications needed to apply:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Driver’s License
- Ability to pass Background check and Drug Screening
- Associates Degree or higher
- At least 2 years of recent experience working with children in and outside a classroom setting.
- Experience with children with Autism
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Weekly Paychecks every Friday!
- Comprehensive Benefits for full-time employees (W2)
- Interview assistance and support!
For immediate and serious consideration, please email a copy of your updated resume to [email protected] . All applicants will be contacted within 24 hours of applying.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement