Paraprofessional - PARA - Salida, Minnesota
A school district near Salida, Minnesota has a need of multiple Paraprofessionals for the remainder of the school year. The district has partnered with Soliant Health to fill the need, and is scheduling interviews for this week. We are looking for someone that is willing to come onsite, has good communication, interpersonal, and record keeping skills.
We are also looking for paraprofessionals that have the ability to work cooperatively with students and staff, experience supervising students on their own and know how to take direction. We are also looking for paraprofessionals that can maintain regular attendance and able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Full time – 32.5 hours a week
- May be working 1:1 with students or covering a whole classroom
- Paraprofessional certificate is PREFERRED but not REQUIRED
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement