Are you looking to start your career in a school setting? Soliant is working with a school district that is looking for a Special Education Paraprofessional position. This position requires working directly with students. Motivated individuals are encouraged to apply! Candidates who have any of the qualifications below will be highly qualified.
- A high school diploma or equivalent; and
- An Associate's (or higher) degree; or
- Completion of 48 credit hours at an Institution of Higher Education; or
- Completion of one of the formal Massachusetts-endorsed Assessments: Parapro or WorkKeys
- Upcoming School Year Position
- Full Time Hours: 37.5-40 hours; 8:20a.m.-3:20p.m.
- Grade Level: Elementary students in grades K-5 with social emotional and behavioral disabilities.
- Caseload: 1:1
Duties Include but not limited to:
- Supervising students in and out of classroom.
- Attending to students' physical, personal, academic, and emotional needs.
- Assisting Teachers and students with extracurricular activities and school functions.
- Ensuring the upkeep of educational materials, equipment, and supplies.
- Tracking students' progress and preparing reports for the parents. .
Benefits: Weekly Pay, Insurance for health, dental, and vision
Travel Stipends for candidates who qualify
If you'd like to be immediately considered, apply now and email your resume directly to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement