Are you looking to start your career in a school setting? Soliant is working with a school district that is looking for a Special Education Paraprofessional position. This position requires working directly with students. Motivated individuals are encouraged to apply!
Job Details & Qualifications:
- Upcoming School Year Position: 22/23
- Start Date: August 22nd, 2022 End Date: June 6, 2023
- Caseload: Elementary or Middle School Positions Available
- 1-10 students depending classroom and assignment
- Weekly Pay, Benefits for health, dental ,and vision
Requirements: Associate Degree( or higher) or 60 semester hours of college credits.
Qualifications: Candidates with a college degree or Para Professional II NHDOE is preferred yet not required.
If you'd like to be immediately considered, apply now and email your resume directly to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement