Are you looking to make extra money during the summer?
Soliant is working with a school district that is looking for a Special Education Paraprofessional position. This position requires working directly with students. Motivated individuals are encouraged to apply!
Job Details & Qualifications:
- Summer Position: Now-June
- Next School Year Renewals!
- Caseload: K-12 Positions Available
- Weekly Pay, Benefits for health, dental ,and vision
- Only requirement is a at least 48 hours of college credits OR a paraprofessional certificate.
If you'd like to be immediately considered, apply now and email your resume directly to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement