Paraprofessional Positions OPEN in Doylestown, PA | Contract Opportunity for the 22/23 SY
Doylestown, PA 28 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - Paraprofessional
Job Type Contract
We have a Paraprofessional position we are looking to fill in our School District for the 2022/2023 School Year. Located in Doylestown, PA!
- Full-Time OR Part-Time
- Start: ASAP through EOSY
- Extension & Renewal Opportunities Available
- 1:1 & Classroom Support Positions Available
- Provide medical and health services such as catheterization, diapering, toileting, tube feeding, and assisting students with other activities involving self-care.
- Lift & transfer students in and out of wheelchairs, if needed.
- Must be physically strong enough to assist with restraint/lifting/transferring
- Exercise sound, independent judgement, including the handling of confidential matters
- An Associates Degree or higher, 48 credits, OR a Paraeducator Certificate
- OR High School Diploma
- Must be enrolled to obtain paraeducator certificate and understand that continued employment is contingent upon receiving this certification
- Experience preferred
- PA CLEARANCES REQUIRED
- 2 reference checks required
- To expedite the hiring process: After applying, send a copy of your resume as well as 2 supervisor references to the email linked below. You can also send a text message letting me know you have applied.
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Direct Deposit every Friday
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options
- 401(k) and Retirement Plans Offered
Please reach out to me directly if you have any questions using the channels listed below.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Brittany Mohundro – Account Executive
470.299.1186 – [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement