Category Schools - Paraprofessional
Job Type Contract
Our district is currently interviewing paraprofessionals to start ASAP. This is a contract position until the EOSY with high probability of renewals for the 23-24 School Year. Previous experience with children is required. School experience is preferred, but direct care professionals and CNAs are encouraged to apply.
- 32.5 hours/week
- ASAP – end of school year
- Elementary, middle, and HS openings, with urgent openings at the middle school
- High School Diploma required
- Paraprofessional certification required for the elementary level (turnaround for cert application is about 1.5 weeks)???????
- Previous school experience preferred
- Must be comfortable with SPED population
- Competitive hourly pay
- Weekly direct deposit
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability and matching 401 (K)
If this position is a good fit for you, apply through our website, e-mail your resume to Vineece Verdun, or call us at (678) 920-5945. We look forward to hearing from you.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement