Soliant is working on behalf of a school district that is interviewing for paraprofessionals near North Chicago, Illinois for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Mild/Moderate and Moderate/Severe populations
- Provide academic support, assist lead teacher, behavior interventions, classroom supervision, possible toileting
- 1:1, inclusion, general education, and special day class settings available
- Paraprofessional, General Education, Substitute License required OR Bachelor's Degree
- Willingness to add a substitute/paraprofessional license if needed
- Must be experienced with severe student behaviors
Soliant offers extensive medical/dental/vision coverage, life/disability, competitive and weekly pay, matching 401(k), licensing reimbursement, travel assistance and stipends, and many more!
For more information, please call Sarah at 678-497-4796 or email [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement