Paraprofessional Positions | Randolph, Massachusetts
Overview | Special Education Paraprofessionals are needed for the Extended School Year Program. Our school district is hiring 12 paraprofessionals this summer. We need 4 for Preschool and 8 for other grades Kindergarten through High School.
Description | This program provides education and support services to special needs students during the summer.
- Program operates in the mornings Monday through Thursday from July 5th through August 4th.
- Daily hours are from 8:15 AM until 12:30 PM.
- The paraprofessional will provide hands-on support as directed by the classroom teacher.
- The paraprofessional will assist with the basic academic and communication functions of students and will administer some basic life skills, including but not limited to changing and toileting.
- Knowledge and training in Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) and Safety Care are preferred.
- PreK paraprofessionals must meet the NCLB Highly qualified requirement.
- Must pass a background check.
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
Submit your resume to apply. Our Account Executive will call you for a preliminary interview if your resume meets the required qualifications, and the next steps of the interview process will be discussed. For any urgent questions, please use the contact information listed below.
Amanda Buckles | Account Executive
[email protected] | (770) 557-3231
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement