Paraprofessionals needed in Doylestown, PA *Multiple openings* up to $20 hourly
Doylestown, PA 27 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - Paraprofessional
Job Type Contract
Are you passionate in providing excellent care to students that are in need? How important is changing a student’s life to you? We are seeking a Paraprofessional which is a school-based contract position for a local school district in Bucks County.
- Caseload: PreK- 12th Grade
- Dates: Start ASAP- End of School Year
- Hours: Full time
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Previous experience working in schools
- An associates degree or higher, 48 credits, or a special education paraeducator certificate.
- We can accept a high school diploma along with the enrollment to obtain their paraeducator certificate.
- MUST have two references
- Very competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Dental, Medical, Vision insurance
If you feel like this position is a great fit for you, please feel free to apply on our website or contact me today to learn more about this opportunity and explaining next steps in the hiring process!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement