Job Posting: Paraprofessional
Location: NEAR Oaklawn IL
Position Overview: We are seeking a Paraprofessional to work closely with our educators and students in providing individualized support and assistance in the classroom. The ideal candidate will be patient, compassionate, and RELIABLE in helping students succeed academically and socially.
- Provide one-on-one or small group support to students with diverse learning needs.
- Assist with classroom activities, including instructional and behavioral support.
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom environment.
- Supervise and support students during lunch, recess, and other non-instructional times.
- Assist with record-keeping and administrative tasks as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent; some college coursework or degree in education or related field is a plus.
- IL PARA License
- Experience working with students in an educational or childcare setting is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patience and empathy when working with students with diverse needs.
- Ability to follow instructions and collaborate effectively with educators and team members.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement savings plan
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement